At PasteCode.io, we take your privacy and GDPR very seriously. For this reason, we take all safety precautions and comply with the regulations.
A cookie is a small piece of text that our web server stores on your computer or mobile device, which your browser sends to us when you return to our site. Cookies do not necessarily identify you if you are merely visiting PasteCode.io; however, a cookie may store a unique identifier for each logged-in user. The cookies PasteCode.io sets are essential for the operation of the website, or are used for performance or functionality. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your computer or device.
When you use PasteCode.io various cookies get stored.
- 'user' - is used to store PasteCode.io user-id and JWT. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functional. Retention period: Various.
- '__gads' - is associated with the DoubleClick for Publishers service from Google. It serves purposes such as measuring interactions with the ads on our domain and preventing the same ads from being shown to you too many times. The main purpose of this cookie is: Tracking. Retention period: Various.
- '__cfduid' - is used by Cloudflare and used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information. The main purpose of this cookie is: Strictly Necessary. Retention period: 30 days.
- '_gcl_au' - is used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services. The main purpose of this cookie is: Targeting/Advertising
- 'cookie_banner_accepted' - is used for cookie consent banner. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functional. Retention period: 1 year.
- 'new_registration' - is used to reminder email verification to newly registered users. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functional. Retention period: Until verification.
- 'G_AUTHUSER_H' - is used by Login via Google feature. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functional. Retention period: None.
- 'G_ENABLED_IDPS' - is used by Login via Google feature. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functional. Retention period: None.
We are using Google Adsense as a revenue program. Google Adsense advertising cookies enables to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
You can opt-out via visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads
You can opt-out third-party vendors' uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting https://youradchoices.com
For additional information please visit https://www.cookiechoices.org
We collect personal data through our internet access/error logs. When you access our website, create snippet, like snippet, report snippet, register, login, forgot password request etc. (any action); your IP address and User Agent are automatically collected and placed in our logs (i.e., log files on server or database). We also record the URLs of the websites and pages you visit, the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, user agent information, browser type and version, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data, number of visits, websites from which you accessed our site (Referrer), and websites that are accessed by your system via our site, email address, user identification number. The processing of this data is necessary for the provision and the security of our website. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. We can link these data to certain individuals for tracing user / visitor specific issues. After the processing for the mentioned purposes, the data will be deleted in maximum 15 days.
3- User Account
We store your user nick name and email address which you provided while registering PasteCode.io. In addition, your IP address information are saved along with your user account information. Unlike in logs, these records are not deleted as long as your account active.
Your account's nickname will be shown publicly on snippet detail page. So please choose wisely.
Your user's password one-way hashed then saved our database. But you should always choose a strong password. If you want to extract all data, you can send an email to [email protected] Also; you can purge all your data and delete your account by visiting profile page.
If you login/register via one of Social Logins (for example: Google), we will store your id_token metadata in our database. Please check OAuth providers privacy policies for more information.
Changes to the Policy
4- Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR) In principle, you have the right to receive information on the points mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data in accordance with Art. 15 (3) GDPR.
- Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR) You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected. In addition, you have the right to demand that your personal data is deleted if further processing is no longer necessary, if the processing is unlawful or if you have withdrawn your consent.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) If the conditions in Art. 18 GDPR are met, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted, i.e. to prevent further processing for the time being.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR) If the processing of your personal data is based on Art. 6 (1)e or f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing if the further requirements of Art. 21 GDPR are met.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR) Within the limits of Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format in order to forward it or have it forwarded to another controller.
You can require this by sending us an email at [email protected]
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the location of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Last Update: 06.11.2020