Terms Of Service
1- You can only store code snippets of your own or open-source projects on PasteCode.io to sharing with your colleagues and friends. This service only intended for the collaboration of developers.
2- You are NOT ALLOWED to paste;
- any material that is not related to coding
- any material without owner's permission
- any copyrighted or stolen material
- any personal data (including yours)
- email conversations or IM chat transcripts
- banking & credit card or any financial data
- any leaked or hacked data
- password lists, API keys, serial numbers, secret keys and/or certificates
- any confidential and/or sensitive data
- spam texts
- links that point to deep, pornographic, illegal websites
- links that point to copyrighted material including torrent magnets (IP TV, cracked games, movies, etc.)
- affiliate links or promotion material about your self, work, company, website, etc.
- data/information about illegal activities
- malicious, hacking and cracking related material
- political, sexist, deceptive, racist and profanity material
- any data and material that supposed to not be seen by others
- any data and material is considered illegal
3- If any of your pasted code snippet violates these terms, we will immediately delete that snippet. If you try to abuse our service in any way, your user account and IP address are banned forever.
4- You can use "Report" button on the snippet detail page to report violations.
5- Your IP address, user agent, account information can be shared with legal authorities if asked.
6- PasteCode.io's all contents are user-generated. Although we regularly scan pasted snippets for being sure none of them violates terms of service and take action against those violated, PasteCode.io does not take any responsibility for user-generated code snippets. We are just a hosting provider for code snippets.
7- Pasted code snippets except password protected and the user only ('For Myself' toggle) ones, are publicly accessible (even you don't select indexable toggle). This means; anyone who knows your private (no index) snippet link may access that snippet. If you select indexable toggle while pasting snippet, your snippet will be accessible by search engine and bots. Otherwise, your snippet detail page will be marked as "noindex". It's up to search engines and bots whether they obey this rule or not. So keep in mind that private (no index) snippets always have a risk to accessible by search engines and bots. PasteCode.io does not take any responsibility for unintended 3rd party access to your code snippets and their consequences. Please, do not paste any confidential information.
8- PasteCode.io does not take any responsibility for the consequences of you accidentally or knowingly pasted information that should not be public and not be seen by others.
9- Code snippets have no guarantee to stay forever on our site. PasteCode.io is not for long term code hosting. Your snippets might be deleted after some time.
10- For preventing spam, we manually analyze each pasted snippet's content. Even snippet is password protected, private (no index) or user-only, it should not violate the T.O.S. So, we can see your password-protected snippet's content even we don't (can't) know the password. We do not store your snippet's password as clean text. It's hashed with salt then saved in the same method as your user's account's password.
11- We may change snippet visibility status according to its content. For example, if you pasted some random letters for testing or having fun, it doesn't need to be indexable by search engines. It hurts our SEO.
Last Update: 06.11.2020